Looking for Someone to Care for your Loved One?
Non-Medical Home Assistance May Include:
- Routine personal care/bathing/grooming
Hygiene assistance/incontinence care
- Medication reminders
Meal planning and preparation
- Gathering, sorting mail
- Escort/Transportation services
RAC Services for outpatient surgeries
Respite Care/Caregiver relief
In-home cognitive and mental health assessments
Patient Advocacy Services
Hospice Support Services
Services from 3 - 24 hrs daily; 7 days a week
Service First Home Care Different?
We have a small town family approach to non-medical home care ..........
We are not a chain or franchise
- We understand that one care plan or solution does not fit every situation; we take the time to listen and learn about each client's needs and preferences.
We respect an individual's preference to "age in place", independently and safely. If a client becomes unsafe due to physical or mental decline, Service First will work with the family to facilitate a safe living environment.
- We bond with our clients to assure them the best quality of life possible. We cater to the WHOLE person, physical, mental, spiritual and emotional.
- A lead caregiver is assigned to each client with one (or more) alternates and we will not change weekly unless the family requests us to do so.
- Service First's job is to adjust to the clients schedule. Our clients are "in charge", and we see to it that they remain comfortable and independent. We will not determine the schedule (i.e. what time to get up, when to bathe, meal schedules, etc.), rather develop a care plan that works for and with our client and their family.
- We provide Patient Advocacy Services (liaison between clients, physicians and families)
If we feel your loved one would not benefit from our services we will refer you to the appropriate agency.